Thursday, September 17, 2009

Memories

I really write this as a journal for my girls. I'm actually not sure anyone at all really reads it! Anyway, since this is thiers, here are a few things that I want to remember about them.

Kylie:
  • Is an animal. She gets on all fours and moves. Her arms and legs don't move in sync so its not exactly crawling but she get across a room in a matter of minutes. Yes, she is four months old.
  • She is obsessed with Kaitlyn. She tries to be everywhere K is and play with the things that K plays with. She doesn't' like to ready board books but she likes paper books because that is what Kaitlyn reads.
Kaitlyn: (sorry she has more things but she does more!)
  • She likes to talk about her mose (nose). We have a book called "Whose nose?" and she reads it "Whose Mose?" My mose!
  • John is out of town so I let her sleep in the bed with me. It was all fine and good until 3:45 am. I felt something crawling on the bed and I looked up and she was getting cozy at the foot of the bed. She said,"I sleep down here Mommy." I convinced her to come back up to the pillow and she spent the next HOUR singing, talking, saying ABC's, counting one, three, six. Everything but sleeping. At 4:45 I had enough. She went to her bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment