Wednesday, September 2, 2009

4:45

Something reminded me of this just now and I want to post it before I forget. (Which might happen before I finish typing this sentence!)

Okay... Kylie started sleeping through the night pretty young and then she just stopped. She began waking up every night around 4:30-4:45 and it was so frustrating. She would just eat for like one minute and go back to sleep. I just couldn't figure it out. She didn't seem to be hungry and she was definitely tired. A couple weeks ago John and I went out for the night and I got the pump out of her room so I could pump in my room before I went to bed. Well... at 4:30 in the morning an alarm started going off. I thought it was John's but it wasn't coming from his side of the bed. Wouldn't you know that the alarm clock that I kept in the pump (to keep up with how many minutes) was turned on!!! So Kylie, I'm sorry for this.

This goes down with the zoo trip as one of the dumbest things I have ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment