Saturday, August 15, 2009

Moving forward

As much as I hate to admit it, I have a two and a half year old, who is not a baby. Since I have quit potty training- pretty much forever, I have to do something that big girls do. I quit potty training. John won't buy a bed. That leaves the sassy. The other night she went to bed in our room with out sassy. I put her in her crib without it. The night went pretty well so when she woke up asking about her sassy I told her the sassy fairy came and took all of the sassys away. That went over pretty well so I put her down for her nap without one too. Then again last night... I'm just waiting for her meltdown because we haven't had one yet. She just keeps telling me we have to go to Wal-Mart and Target to buy more. She is also using her sign language to make sure that I understand what she is telling me. Yes, I understand. I told her we don't have any money to buy sassys. I'm waiting to see what her come back is because I can see on her face she is really thinking about it. HA!

1 comment:

  1. I love those little Jensen girls!!!!! The are the cutest!!!!

    ReplyDelete