Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ahhh Kylie...

I love my new baby girl. She is so sweet. I love her little toes and her chubby rolls and her four chins. I love her strength and determination. I love the way she looks so happy to see me when I'm away for a while. I love that she rarely screams. But I am not loving my nightly wake up calls. I know that lots of babies wake up in the night when they are much older than four months however, I am not their mommy. I have always required a little more sleep than the average person. With Kaitlyn, I just let her scream it out. And scream she did for more than a few nights! For some reason, I just can't let Kylie do that yet. She is only comforted by my boob. I have tried to rock her and shh her but she is not having it. All she wants a little drink- no more than a suckle. All I want is to sleep uninterrupted until 6:30. One of is is going to have to get over it.

I have a feeling that is going to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment