Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Two Milestones

I forgot to mention a couple of really not so fun milestones. Yesterday Kylie rolled over. On purpose. Multiple times. I'm never sitting her down again.


The second thing happened actually Monday. We had the Lyon's over for dinner. The kids were playing and I realize that it is really quiet in our house. Then I think hmmm I think I heard the door open a few seconds earlier (see I'm really forgetful). So Lauren looks outside to see Kaitlyn and Jake on the edge of the street WITH A CAR STOPPED in front of them. Luckily another nieghbor saw them and was running over. Thank God for Lori and the alert driver who was just someone driving around (not a nieghbor). Needless to say, I have put a thing on the door so now no one, including me can get out.


Here is a picture of Kaitlyn playing in the rain today

No comments:

Post a Comment