Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Awesome Bathroom Trip

There is nothing more fun than taking two kids to a public bathroom. I would rather pee in a jar in the drivers seat than do it but sometimes I can't wait that long- blame hormones, my second baby, and what I learned in 9th grade anatomy is known as, parastaltic rush. So here I go... TJ Maxx. Kaitlyn eating a lolipop, Kylie strapped to my chest in a baby bjorn. My choices are to go on my white shorts or attempt to squat without getting Ky's feet near the toilet and playing a game with Kaitlyn that doesn't involve wipping the pop-pop on the bathroom wall, floor, or door. Well I managed to squeeze it out without getting any doo-doo germs on Kylie's hands and feet so I'm feeling confident enough to tell Kaitlyn not to touch anything. "Dis?" she says touching the wall. "Dis?" touching the toilet paper holder. "Dis?" she says opening the door while I'm still squatting with my pants around my ankles. Yup. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment