Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ken and Barbie's Wedding

We spent the last week in St. Augustine for Billy and Jessica's wedding. It was such a fun and personalized wedding with every detail planned. Billy and Jess are a couple from another world. I truly have never met two people that belong together more. Congrats you guys!!! Jessica totally spoiled my girls with fun gifts and outfits. I found yet another way that Kaitlyn is just like me, she is still obsessing about not throwing all of her flower petals on the ground. If you ask her about being a flower girl, that is all that she can tell you! Kylie didn't make it down the aisle, but I didn't expect her to. About a week before the wedding Billy went to his oncologist for his one year check up. I hear he was a nervous wreck! The good news is he is cancer free! I saw his scar. All I can say is WEAR YOUR SUNSCREEN! Cheers to a long, healthy, happy marriage!

I'll post some pictures later. I'm feeling lazy right now. Check facebook if you really want to see!

1 comment: