Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dinner on the ground

I wanted to blog about the unusual way Kaitlyn sleeps but Kylie upstaged that. Maybe I'll do that later. I have to tell you how Kylie defied death again. Last night I was cooking two bags of Chicken Voila in my HUGE electric skillet on the island. I took two, I mean two steps away from it and Kylie grabbed the cord and pulled causing the HUGE hot skillet to fall to the ground! She was around the corner on the ground. I never actually saw the pan hit her but I really don't understand how it didn't. She was covered in food and the pan and all of its contents were spread all over the kitchen. I screamed and Kaitlyn ran in from the back yard. I didn't know what to do but I thought I needed help so I told Kaitlyn run across the street and get Lauren. I washed Kylie off and walked outside so I could watch Kaitlyn cross the street. She was hanging out by the mailbox and Will had pulled up with the kids in the car. Oops. Hate to get caught doing bad by the dad! Anyway, so Kylie is totally burn free. She's fine. I'm fine. The floor is fine. Another shout out to the angel that lives with us.


PS. Would you like to go ahead and call DFACS?

No comments:

Post a Comment