Friday, June 18, 2010

Swimming

We have been spending lots of time at the pool in the last couple of weeks. Kaitlyn has had two swim lessons and is doing great. She really doesn't need her backpack at all and will put her face in the water with no problem. She even swam half way across our pool. Once. By force. I am really proud of her. Her only issue is that she must have her mother's coordination. She can't seem to move her arms left and right. She can move the right arm or the left arm or both together but not in sequence. Her swim instructor thinks that she just isn't doing it but I can tell by watching her, she just doesn't have the arm/mind coordination!
I'll take some pictures this weekend of the girls in the pool to post.
Kylie pretty well sticks to my side in the pool but today she started playing with Kaitlyn's ring and I have a feeling life as I've known it is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment