Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wasting Time

Okay, my house is a disaster so what better to do than update my blog! Let's see... Kylie took her first steps and then proceeded not to walk again. She went to the doctor. She is in the 10th percentile overall. And her height was a stretch since her head wasn't at the top of the measuring thing. Who would have guessed my kids would be short. Kylie gets in to stuff Kaitlyn never did. She likes to unplug things and attempt to plug them back in. She likes to play in dirt and climb stairs... that is just this week!
Kaitlyn is not napping, not pooping in the toilet, and changes clothes twelve times a day. We are definitely on good terms these days. The other day I took her for a walk in her pajamas. Mr. Harp (the dad not John Harp) was outside and was admiring her outfit so I got stuck in a conversation with him. The whole time he was talking I was like, ugh where is Kaitlyn, but I couldn't get out of the conversation. I figured she was running around in the cul-de-sac. Nope, Mr. Harp said, "Look, that one over there is getting away." He saw her as she ran 6 houses down from where I was in the cul-de-sac heading to her house. Thank God he saw her. She was at the point where the street turns and one more house and I would have NEVER found her. I NEVER would have guessed that she would fun home.
I went to Kaitlyn's parent/teacher conference. That was interesting, especially if you know how I indifferent I am towards her teacher. The first thing she told me was that Kaitlyn couldn't put together a 4 piece puzzle. Um. She can put together a 60 piece puzzle. Then she said that she doesn't sing songs, obey when asked to do something, or ask questions. Yes, she can. She's 3. How can I get her to start asking you and stop asking me.
Kaitlyn not napping
Kylie

1 comment:

  1. Wow....those little ladies are keeping you busy!!!! Good thing they're absolutely adorable!!!! Makes it all worth it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete