Monday, January 18, 2010

I am this desperate


I'm sure one day I'll forget all of this... but right now potty training is the hardest thing I have EVER done. EVER. I feel so bad for the poor kid. She has always had a nervous colon. She always poops at parties. Or the pool. Or the bathtub. And now that I have nagged her every single day (minus 10 days) for the last three months I swear she is never going to go in the toilet! I have tried to put her in panties but she'll just poop in them. I have spent hours in the bathroom and she'll go as soon as I put her pull up on. I have bribed her with sticker charts, candy, pop-pops, gum, puzzles, ice cream and trips to the playground. Today I knew without a doubt she had to go. Out of desperation, I put the potty in the den in front of the TV. Forty five minutes later, no poop. So we went outside for 20 minutes and she came in and pooped. In her pull-up. I changed her and put her for a nap and she pooped again. In a pull-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment