Monday, January 4, 2010

2009

2009 was an awesome year. So many exciting things happened. Here is are the highlights.

January- John and I traveled to Cannes and Rome. I was about 7 months pregnant!

March- John celebrated his 30th birthday by doing the chicken dance and Kaitlyn turned two. She looks like such a baby.

April- John and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary and Kylie was born. Nothing says I love you and I'm sorry you are huge like a diamond necklace! :)

June- John competed in his first adventure race. A day that I might regret for eternity! Just kidding.

September- Kaitlyn started school.


November- We got a new niece, Lucy. And of course our huge Disney trip!

December- Lots of fun parties and Christmas preparations. I celebrated my final birthday as I will no longer be aging.

Here's to a happy and prosperous 2010 to us all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment