Friday, February 11, 2011

Things I love Thursday

I know I really need to post so I just ran across so someone who posted with the above title. I thought of a list and then realized that it's Friday. Well anyway...

1. Cuddling with a sick baby. Been doing lots of this lately.

2. Having healthy children.

3. Running around in the backyard with no shoes on and a glass of Chardonnay. <----Spring fever

4. The sound of kids laughing at each other.

5. Conversation hearts.

6. Surprises. I'm pretty hard to surprise because I always ruin them. My husband always waits until the last possible moment for a surprise so I get impatient. ie. engagement.

7. Playing video games with Johnny and eating popcorn.

8. Christmas Eve.

9. Driving with the sunroof open.

10. Reading novels in one day.

Funny, I should do this every two months or so because I know that my answers would always change. If you want to know what I've been up to, just read the list and you can guess!!!

1 comment:

  1. I total feel you on the spring fever....I'm loving me a glass of Pinot Grigio.

    ReplyDelete