Friday, September 3, 2010

Atlanta 2 day

I recently learned I have actual readers to my blog. Yay! Anyway I am excited to have been asked to join Team Breasta Fiesta for the Atlanta 2 Day walk for breast cancer. I am fortunate enough that my team members have already raised the money needed for me to walk but we still have one last fundraiser. We will be raffling a beautiful handmade dollhouse on October 1st. Tickets for the raffle are $10 each. It would be an awesome gift for any little girl in your life! You can send me the money if you would like to buy a ticket. Click here to see some pictures.

You can also donate on my donation page which is here.

I will be walking in honor of my Aunt Sharon. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in October of 2003 and finished her treatment in time to attend my wedding in April 2004. She was labeled a survivor in November 2008. I was definitely old enough to understand what was going on when she was going through this but I truly don't know if I ever appreciated all that she did to help make my day perfect while undergoing treatment. So in case I didn't say it then, thank you and I love you Aunt Sharon!


Thank you for your support of a wonderful cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment