Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Catch up on Kylie




I can't remember what I've blogged about Kylie because its been a while but here's the latest- she runs not walks. Her favorite food is true spaghetti. Not just noodles, she likes real spaghetti with red sauce.
She is really sweet and almost always happy but poor Ky is not photogenic. So when I look back on these pictures I hope that I remember that she is much cuter in real life. Sorry if I sound mean. I think she is really cute but cuter in life than pictures!
Yesterday she had two milestones. She walked (holding my hand) up stairs, like an adult. It was quite a site to watch because her legs are only about six inches long but she managed! She also pointed at dog. She LOVES dogs. When I can remember to feed our fish on a regular basis maybe I'll get her one. But it can't be a barker because Kaitlyn doesn't luuuub when dogs bark.

No comments:

Post a Comment