Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nothing New

As you may know I lost my camera a couple weeks ago so sorry for no new pictures. Poor Kylie is really getting the second child treatment now. She is crawling everywhere. She is eating her baby food fruits but not veggies. This week she decided to try sitting up and looks like an expert. I love how good baby's posture is. I wish I still had it! Even Kaitlyn doesn't sit up very straight. I'm praying for this silly rash to go away. She has been to the doctor and they don't seem to know what it is. Some days is worse than others. It could be worse but I like it when I don't have anything to worry about.
Kylie loves her momma. I swear she can sniff me out. No matter how quiet I am she crawls to me and climbs my leg! It's sweet and I know that soon enough she won't want any part of me!
We are getting ready for Disney. Kaitlyn is so excited to see Tinkerbell. I wonder what Kylie will like. I hope she is well behaved. I'm going to stock up on the saltines! I hope we have a camera by next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment